Napoleon Hill’s 12th Principle towards Riches; The Brain
“It has occurred to me that there must be a great deal to be learned about the effect of those vibrations in the great gap, where the ordinary human senses are unable to hear, see, or feel the movement… It seems to me that in this gap lie the vibrations that we have assumed to be given off by our brains and nerve cells when we think. We may assume that the brain cells act as a battery and that the current produced, flows along the nerves. But does it end there? Does it not pass out of the body in waves that flow around the world unperceived by our senses, just as wireless (radio) waves passed unperceived before Hertz and others discovered their existence?” – A G Bell
Fascinating statements by the inventor of the telephone Alexander Graham Bell:
- The brain is both a broadcaster and a receiver.
- You can send and receive better under the influence of emotion.
- The thoughts you send are those that you want to burn into your subconscious.
- The thoughts you receive appear in your creative imagination.
- Your subconscious mind is both a storehouse of information and the way you connect with Infinite Intelligence.
- Because everything in the universe is a part of the same basic energy, the energy of your subconscious mind shares a connection with the energy of other subconscious minds.
- Under certain circumstances, the energy of an idea that is outside your mind can, through Infinite Intelligence, become a part of your subconscious mind.
- When such ideas come to you, they flash into your creative imagination as hunches, intuitions, flashes of insight, or inspirations.
What are Your Daily Standards of Thinking and Vibration?
Some minds show a natural affinity for each other. When two minds come close enough to form a contact, the mixing sets up a chemical reaction and starts vibrations that affect the two individuals.
The work of Einstein and other scientists who have investigated the interconnectedness of all things, have confirmed the above ideas. Are you still sceptical? Consider that the detractors and doubters of Marconi eventually discovered: just because you can’t see something, it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
So, How Are You Using Your Brain?
Whose minds are you around? What have they got you thinking? Saying? Doing? What are your Daily Standards around this and what have they got you creating? Do you now need to raise or change your Daily Standards in this arena? If so, when will you begin to make the most of your brain and the brains of others?!